Vigo County Membership Infomation
MORE THAN A GYM
The Y aims to improve the
community's health and well-being by providing programs and activities
that promote wellness, reduce risk for disease and help others reclaim
their health. These programs and everything else the Y does are in
service of making us—our Ys and our communities—better. The result is a
country that values health and communities that support healthy choices.
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic, and educational challenges and learn how to overcome them. We have a fundamental desire to provide opportunities for every family to build stronger bonds, achieve greater work/life balance, and become more engaged with their communities.
Whether you’re new to the community or simply
want to pursue a new hobby, the Y brings together people who love to
learn. Whether you want to cook new dishes, join a Bible study, create
pottery or speak a new language—you’ll learn right alongside others from
your community who share your interests.
|Membership Categories||2020 Monthly Rates|
|Youth (18 & Under)||$17.00|
|Young Adult (ages 19-30)||$19.00|
|Adult (ages 31+)||$39.00|
|1 Adult + Household||$49.00|
|Senior (Age 62+)||$28.00|
|1 Senior + Household||$36.00|
|2 Adults + Household||$59.00|
|2 Seniors (62+)||$36.00|
|2 Seniors + Household||$42.00|
WHY THE Y?
- Unlimited access to two state-of-the-art YMCA membership branches in Clay and Vigo Counties
- Child care in our Kids' Cave while you are exercising
- Free participation in a variety of group exercise classes including Group Power®, Cycle & Core, Zumba®, HIIT, and Aquatics - every week for every fitness level!
- Free participation in the Taking on Obesity (TOO) program including nutritional guidance, personalized fitness planning, group support and more
- Professionally trained staff support at every phase of your Y experience
- Discounted member rates on YMCA programs
- With a Y membership you also have the option to use any participating YMCA in the country through the nationwide reciprocity program.
- Invitations to free community and family social events such as Breakfast with Santa
- Monthly Kids' Night Out events, where you can enjoy an evening with adults while your kids are having fun at the Y
- Youth fitness classes tailored to specific age groups
Active Military and Veterans
The Y will waive the joining fee for any active military members and veterans with the appropriate identification shown upon sign up.
Join today and let the Y carry the weight for a little while. Thank you for your service.
If you are looking for a partner in fitness and wellness to improve the health and overall productivity of your organization, download our brochure today and contact your local Y
BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY
- Reduces Cost of Healthcare
- Improves Employees Health Behaviors
- Reduces Absenteeism
- Improves Employee Productivity
- Reduces Elevated Health Risks
- Encourages Healthy Choices
- Offers Volunteer Opportunities, Boosting Employee Morale
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES
- Nationwide Membership
- Variety of Group Exercise Classes
- Child Care while Working Out
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Life Changing Challenges
- Youth and Adult Sports Opportunities
City of Terre Haute
Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
Terre Haute Savings Bank
If you are employed at any of the above mentioned organizations, let the front desk know so the appropriate discount may be applied.